Fascias, Soffits & Guttering Repairs and Installation
We offer a full range of fascias, soffits & guttering services in the Trowbridge area. Because modern uPVC is hardwearing and low maintenance, this the material of choice for modern roofing. However, we can also install more traditional materials where appropriate, for example in eco projects and listed buildings.
Batstone Restoration Roofing can either repair or where necessary replace old or broken fascias, soffits and guttering with the minimum disruption. Our prices will include all scaffolding, which by law is required for all roof work. We have over 10 years' experience repairing and installing roofs throughout Wiltshire & Somerset. Our attention to detail and high standards set up apart from our competitors.
In addition, please take a look at our excellent reviews on myBuilder.com.
- Erect scaffolding to access the roofline
- Completely remove all existing wooden fascias, soffits & guttering
- Push back the first row of tiles
- Check the wooden rafters for any signs of rot and treated or replace as required
- Cut back and replacing any rotten felt ends
- Install low maintenance uPVC fascias and soffits
- Add ventilation and bird comb to the roofline (where required)
- Remove and safely dispose of all old materials